FIELD SERVICE ENGINEERS
We offer a comprehensive range of quality new and used forklift trucks and warehouse equipment including pallet trucks, national service support, short and long-term rental solutions,fleet management and parts as well as running their own forklift training academy.
• Forklift Maintenance and Repairs.
• Forklift equipment experience.
• Clean Driving License.
The Main Responsibilities For This Role Are:
• Equipment Maintenance
• Decision Making
• Problem Solving
• Reporting Research Results
• Results Driven
• Quality Focus
• Safety Management
• Information Analysis.
• Maintain forklift serviceability by completing preventive maintenance and repairs; maintaining vehicle records.
• Conduct periodic inspections; completing preventive maintenance; identifying and repairing or replacing faulty or suspect parts.
• Repair and upgrade forklift trucks by listening to operator's description of malfunction; conducting tests; identifying problem and resolution; repainting vehicles.
• Verifying repairs by test-driving vehicle.
• Complete daily operational requirements by charging and maintaining batteries or propane tanks.
• Maintain vehicle maintenance and operational history by initiating and updating records.
• Maintain safe work environment by verifying vehicle safety device operation; follow standards and procedures; comply with legal regulations.
• Evaluate new and proposed equipment by examining capabilities and conducting tests.
• Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading technical publications.
• Accomplish maintenance and organisation mission by completing related results as needed.
*NB Prior to applying for this opportunity, please ensure your CV details all your relevant experience relevant to Field Service Engineer.